Who are we ?
This section allows you to know more about the origin and use of browsing information processed during your consultation of our platform and your rights. This Policy is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience of our Services and for Us, who wish to answer accurately and completely your questions about your consultation of our platform and take into account your wishes.
When consulting our platform, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our platform / application, may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding Cookies and that you can change at any time.
What are the cookies used on this platform for?
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
Cookies that we issue on our platform
When you connect to our platform, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser of your device during the validity of the cookie concerned. Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our platform that you can express at any time from Us. The shelf life of this information is 13 months maximum.
The cookies that we emit allow us:
- to offer targeted advertising tailored to your interests ;
- to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various components of our platform (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services ;
- to adapt the presentation of our platform to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our platform, according to the visualization hardware and software or reading that your terminal has ;
memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our platform (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our platform (subscribed service, content of a shopping cart, etc.);
- to allow you to access the reserved and personal areas of our platform, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that You may have previously entrusted to us ;
- de mettre en œuvre des mesures de sécurité, par exemple lorsqu’il vous est demandé de vous connecter à nouveau à un contenu ou à un service après un certain laps de temps.
Third party cookies
Analysis and performance cookie
- Google Analytics | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Segment.io | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Google Tag Manager | Politique Cookie
- Amplitude | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Hotjar | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Facebook Ads | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Google Adwords | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Linkedin Insight Tag | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Bing Ads | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Twitter Ads | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Awin | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
Other tools via third-party cookie
- Visual Website Optimizer (AB Testing) | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Zendesk | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
- Branch Metrics | Politique Cookie – Politique de Confidentialité
Other analytics or data tracker (SDK or ServerSide)
- Hull.io (ServerSide Data Tracking) | Politique de Confidentialité
- Fabric.io | Politique de Confidentialité
- MailChimp | Politique de Confidentialité
Your choices regarding cookies
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered to you by your browser
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device.
The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted the registration of cookies in your device in your browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer.
The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of our platform. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected. Internet.
Where applicable, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies: